JEMS Editor-in-Chief A.J. Heightman talks with EMS leaders David Page, MNS, NREMT-P, Matt Zavadsky, MS-HAS, EMT, and Jim Augustine, MD, FACEP, about the future of patient transport. In the future, EMS providers will bring the technology and support of the hospital to the patient, instead of taking the patient to the hospital.
Addressing frequent callers and tiered response are latest efforts to deal with demand
In her 24 years on the job, Rodriguez said, she never performed CPR.
JEMS Editor-in-Chief A.J. Heightman talks with EMS leaders David Page, MNS, NREMT-P, Matt Zavadsky, MS-HAS, EMT, and Jim Augustine, MD, FACEP, about several high-impact areas for improving provide and patient safety, including provider fitness, a non-punitive error-reporting process and revamped response protocols.
Universal Ambulance goes into receivership six weeks before Christmas.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Federal Investigators Search for Cause of New Mexico Medical Helicopter Crash
- Feds Review Safety Rules Following Fiery California Crash
- Investigation Begins into Deadly California Crash
- D.C. Fire Chief Proposes another Controversial Ambulance Plan
- 10 Dead in California Charter Bus, Delivery Truck Crash
- Survivor Describes Holding Baby during Washington Mudslide