Shaughn Maxwell discusses developing “EMS checklists” to ensure evidence-based critical interventions occur when specific clinical conditions are encountered.
Dr. John Riccio discusses how he and Rick Lewis developed the Advance Resource Medic (ARM) vehicle and deployment system, allowing for a changed dispatch and triage process.
Dr. Kevin Seaman discusses establishing a division of the Seattle Resuscitation Academy in Howard County (Md.), contributing to prehospital emergency care well beyond the borders of the county.
Crews pull family members out from under debris in Center Hill.
State gives service a deadline to recruit more members.
Medic worked on a firefighter pinned in a violent crash.
Mandatory jail time for people convicted of assaulting an EMT or paramedic.
MMR ring crashed into a gas line at their company quarters.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
How mass killing events have proven a need for new guidelines.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Dallas Hospital Receives Ebola Case; EMS Crew in Quarantine
- Officials Investigate Cases of Paralysis and Enterovirus
- Syrian Rescue Volunteer Promotes Team’s Dangerous Work
- NIH Admits American Doctor with Ebola Virus
- New Jersey Hospital President, Wife Killed in Fire
- Rescuers Work alongside Active Japanese Volcano to Recover Victims