Improving pre-hospital outcomes from out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.
Blinding dust storm has caused three different pileups along a major interstate.
Helicopter crashed after taking off from a launch pad on the riverbank.
It will now dispatch a paramedic and an ambulance to all structure fires.
The pink ambulance will raise awareness for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
The explosion could have been caused by an oxygen tank letting loose.
An explosive fire gutted an unoccupied ambulance on Thursday afternoon, authorities reported.
FEBRUARY 25-28, 2015
Baltimore Convention Center
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Congress Passes One-Week Funding of Homeland Security
- Indiana Considers ‘Baby Box’ for Abandoned Newborns
- Oil Train Wrecks Increase Call for Tougher Safety Rules
- Short-Term Fix May Avoid Homeland Security Shutdown
- FDNY, FDNY EMS Respond to Manhattan Building Collapse
- Over 70 Vehicles Involved in Maine Pileup