Ferno provides you with the most complete line of solutions for immobilizing adult and pediatric patients. Each of our products provides innovative features to help you provide the highest degree of safety and quality of care to your patients.
Ferno's Scoop EXL Stretcher provides superior comfort and safety to patients who need spinal immobilization. The Scoop EXL eliminates the need for log-roll maneuvers, which significantly decreases movement to the cervical spine. The ScoopEXL is made from X-ray translucent, lightweight, high-impact composite materials. The two hinged, interlocking pieces allow operators to bring the two halves together beneath the patient and gently scoop them up. Includes three burgundy retraints.
360-degree view of inside of McCoy Miller's Side Load Ambulance with Ferno 35X Proflexx Cot with Stat Trac.
Ferno EZ Glide users talk about the benefits of the tracked stair chair.
EMTs at Alert Ambulance talk about how the Ferno Powerflexx+ has helped them prevent injuries.
Medics at Burlington FPD talk about how the Ferno Powerflexx+ has saved their backs and their energy.
28% of the BLS units were out for repairs, with no reserve fleet to depend on.
One ambulance which was dispatched was without air conditioning.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- FDNY EMS Celebrates Young Patient’s Birthday
- Over 2,000 9/11 First Responders Diagnosed with Cancer
- Rare California Beach Storm Hard to Predict
- Father, Daughter Killed When Plane Crashes on Florida Beach
- One Dead, Over a Dozen Injured in California Beach Lightning Strike
- Shooting Inside Suburban Philadelphia Hospital Complex