Only one of the 19 recommendations from 2007 has been fully implemented.
Family that got lost in a seven-acre corn maze called 911 for help.
Louisville employees say they can't perform effectively.
Employees of Metro EMS say they can't effectively perform their jobs.
They are saying it's because of mandatory overtime.
17 people were honored for their actions at the air show crash.
The Trauma Intervention Program of Northern Nevada honored the Reno Air Show responders, others.
The goal of the Community Health Paramedic Program is to cut down on non-emergent 9-1-1 calls made by individuals.
FEBRUARY 25-28, 2015
Baltimore Convention Center
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Congress Passes One-Week Funding of Homeland Security
- Indiana Considers ‘Baby Box’ for Abandoned Newborns
- Oil Train Wrecks Increase Call for Tougher Safety Rules
- Short-Term Fix May Avoid Homeland Security Shutdown
- FDNY, FDNY EMS Respond to Manhattan Building Collapse
- Over 70 Vehicles Involved in Maine Pileup