Bystanders help police lift a burning car off a motorcyclist.
Cards attached to some of the 3,200 flags make up the Healing Field, honoring first responders.
CBS 3 Philadelphia featured Dr. Pryor’s story this weekend on the 10th anniversary of 9/11.
Virginia Hospital Center, a few miles from the Pentagon, became the primary hospital for treating victims of the 9/11 attacks.
Katcher drove an ambulance down Manhattan streets through clouds filled with smoke and ash and panic.
Loss unites these FDNY firefighters whose fathers or sons were killed on 9/11 - but so, too, does hope for the FDNY's future.
Rescue workers struggling to free him from the wreckage dropped the vehicle on him in a tragic accident.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Death Toll Rises in California Crash Scene
- Three Dead after Driver Crashes into California Pedestrians
- Philadelphia Fire Department Apologizes for Medic’s Jab at Police
- CIA Medics Complained About Interrogation Tactics
- ‘House Calls’ Become New Approach for Texas Paramedics
- Four Killed in Mississippi Collision