Ambulances are deliberately blocked from accessing wounded people, or held up for hours at checkpoints.
Tonawanda's paramedics unit has become the first in western New York to carry the new drug Cyanokit.
It received its state certification to perform advanced life support in April.
Paramedic David Kruysman is an active-duty amputee for FDNY.
Man who showed up at an ambulance station with a gunshot wound to his head.
The air-Q Blocker Masked Laryngeal Airway is a new device designed especially for EMS.
He was running red lights and sirens responding to pet calls.
The Improved Traction Device is compact and easy to use. See how to apply it to a patient.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
How mass killing events have proven a need for new guidelines.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Five Killed When Helicopter Crashes Onto French Home
- As Many as 15 Dead in Blast at Bulgarian Explosives Factory
- Dallas Hospital Receives Ebola Case; EMS Crew in Quarantine
- Officials Investigate Cases of Paralysis and Enterovirus
- Syrian Rescue Volunteer Promotes Team’s Dangerous Work
- NIH Admits American Doctor with Ebola Virus