The medical directors say the current two-ambulance strategy needs an upgrade.
Car crashed into a Manchester gas station sending flames shooting into the air.
Four people were killed and a dozen injured after a stage collapsed during a storm Saturday night at the Indiana State Fair.
The interest of First Intervention Ghana in basic life support ambulance service is primarily concerned with regards to accident and other emergency situations because administering pre-clinical care immediately by medical people with requisite First Aid knowledge may reduce needless deaths or less impact.
Buck and his two friends found themselves floating in the water last weekend.
Rescue crews in Stokes County, N.C., rescued a 3-month-old calf that fell down a 15- to 20-foot well, Stokes County EMS Director Monty Stevens said.
12-year old boy was moved out of intensive care Wednesday.
Sanchez and Norwood are charged with mayhem in the beating of Giants fan Bryan Stow.
Ambulances are deliberately blocked from accessing wounded people, or held up for hours at checkpoints.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
How mass killing events have proven a need for new guidelines.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Dallas Hospital Receives Ebola Case; EMS Crew in Quarantine
- Officials Investigate Cases of Paralysis and Enterovirus
- Syrian Rescue Volunteer Promotes Team’s Dangerous Work
- NIH Admits American Doctor with Ebola Virus
- New Jersey Hospital President, Wife Killed in Fire
- Rescuers Work alongside Active Japanese Volcano to Recover Victims