8-year-old boy called 911 after his mother began having a seizure.
First responders in Lancaster are preparing for a busy weekend.
AED vest is able to detect when the person wearing it has a heart attack
8 people, including a 7-week-old baby were taken to the hospital.
His motto: more ambulances, more training, less fear.
Ambulance company that runs it is saving millions in the process.
The new app empowers everyday citizens to provide life-saving assistance to victims of Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA).
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- One Dead, Over a Dozen Injured in California Beach Lightning Strike
- Shooting Inside Suburban Philadelphia Hospital Complex
- Several Injured as Storm Hits Virginia Campground
- Mother and Daughter Die from Food Truck Explosion Injuries
- Pinnacle Keynote Speaker Discusses the Effects of Sleep Deprivation & Fatigue
- Where in the World of EMS is A.J.?