More than 200 Massachusetts providers are suspended in a scandal over EMT recertification.
Three medics are recovering from carbon monoxide poisoning.
It took almost one hour to locate and remove the Sandy Springs resident.
After five hours rescuers were able to airlift the injured hiker.
Hot temperatures put the stress on golfers, caddies and EMS personnel.
Approximately 100 fire and EMS personnel responded to the incident.
The most advanced AED yet!
Flexible & reliable data solutions.
Tough and ready for action.
Dynamic, real-time CPR feedback.
A portable, simple, cost-effective and non-invasive alternative to intubation.
The Ambulance Leadership Forum and a Yorkshire Ambulance... More >
- Video: Demanding Safety
- Arming Leadership for Safety Change
- Video: Factors of Risk
- Video: Integrated EMS
- Rural Example of Community Medicine
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Search for Survivors in Oklahoma Nearly Complete
- Empire State Building Lights Up for EMS Week
- Many Dead, Including Children, After Tornado Strikes Oklahoma City Suburb
- 2 Children Killed, 4 People Injured, in Indianapolis Condo Fire
- Oklahoma School Takes Direct Hit from Large Tornado
- Several Tornadoes Strike Midwest Injuring Many