Rural Metro applauded its medics for excellence in cardiac-related calls.
Changes to the area's service that will leave one unit to cover the entire county.
They donated the vehicle to a police department for incident command.
Village of Minoa announced it will turn over staffing of the village ambulance service to WAVES, a not-for-profit organization.
Officials said this new agreement will cut down response time.
She expressed concern to WLKY over mandatory overtime.
Sixteen actors dressed in zombie costumes were injured on set.
EMT Patty Greer was fired two days after speaking out about excessive mandatory OT.
An Amtrak train crashed into another train unloading passengers in Oakland, Calif.
Only one of the 19 recommendations from 2007 has been fully implemented.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Using active compression-decompression CPR with an ITD has been shown to improve 1-year survival from cardiac arrest by 33%.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Death Toll Rises in California Crash Scene
- Three Dead after Driver Crashes into California Pedestrians
- Philadelphia Fire Department Apologizes for Medic’s Jab at Police
- CIA Medics Complained About Interrogation Tactics
- ‘House Calls’ Become New Approach for Texas Paramedics
- Four Killed in Mississippi Collision