The village of Medina, N.Y. is mourning the loss of volunteer firefighter/EMT Shane Ackerson.
State funds are available to build a new ambulance facility in Central Oahu. But time is running out.
Paramedics responded to an emergency call on the east side. And while they initially started working on the man, they stopped after reading his will.
Public officials are concerned that some areas are not using the closest paramedic units.
California man gets stuck headfirst when trying to get his cellphone.
The board fined him $2,200, and the county put him on 90 days probation.
Rescue crews at the scene evaluated several residents and 11 were taken to hospitals.
Austin-Travis County EMS drove the same 10 people to the hospital 831 times.
The paramedic was driving a Metro EMS sports utility vehicle on Interstate 65.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Shooting Inside Suburban Philadelphia Hospital Complex
- Several Injured as Storm Hits Virginia Campground
- Mother and Daughter Die from Food Truck Explosion Injuries
- Pinnacle Keynote Speaker Discusses the Effects of Sleep Deprivation & Fatigue
- Where in the World of EMS is A.J.?
- Plane Crashes in Taiwan, Dozens Feared Trapped and Dead