When Davis was carried into the emergency room a doctor noticed something wasn't right.
Officials are questioning if Medic 4 contributed to the Davis' now critical condition.
At least nine people, including the bus driver, were killed and 212 injured, authorities said.
Hernandez was working on his truck and it reportedly rolled forward, pinning him against his neighbor's truck.
Suffolk County EMS officer gets into a tussle with a cameraman.
Bystanders help police lift a burning car off a motorcyclist.
Cards attached to some of the 3,200 flags make up the Healing Field, honoring first responders.
CBS 3 Philadelphia featured Dr. Pryor’s story this weekend on the 10th anniversary of 9/11.
Virginia Hospital Center, a few miles from the Pentagon, became the primary hospital for treating victims of the 9/11 attacks.
Katcher drove an ambulance down Manhattan streets through clouds filled with smoke and ash and panic.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- NIH Admits American Doctor with Ebola Virus
- New Jersey Hospital President, Wife Killed in Fire
- Rescuers Work alongside Active Japanese Volcano to Recover Victims
- 15 Wounded in Miami Nightclub Shooting
- Four Dead, Over a Dozen Injured in Texas College Bus Crash
- Woman Beheaded at Oklahoma Food Center, Another Injured