Ambulances are deliberately blocked from accessing wounded people, or held up for hours at checkpoints.
Tonawanda's paramedics unit has become the first in western New York to carry the new drug Cyanokit.
It received its state certification to perform advanced life support in April.
Paramedic David Kruysman is an active-duty amputee for FDNY.
Man who showed up at an ambulance station with a gunshot wound to his head.
The air-Q Blocker Masked Laryngeal Airway is a new device designed especially for EMS.
He was running red lights and sirens responding to pet calls.
The Improved Traction Device is compact and easy to use. See how to apply it to a patient.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- FDNY EMS Celebrates Young Patient’s Birthday
- Over 2,000 9/11 First Responders Diagnosed with Cancer
- Rare California Beach Storm Hard to Predict
- Father, Daughter Killed When Plane Crashes on Florida Beach
- One Dead, Over a Dozen Injured in California Beach Lightning Strike
- Shooting Inside Suburban Philadelphia Hospital Complex