EMT and volunteer firefighter diagnosed with aggressive cancer requiring bone marrow transplant.
Crew of three not seriously injured when chopper crashes.
2013 EMS 10 Winner Philip Callahan discusses developing and introducing a resiliency-based behavioral health initiative that helps first responders dealing with post-traumatic stress disorder.
2013 EMS 10 Winner Victor Convertino discusses his research on the compensatory reserve index (CRI) and intrathoracic pressure regulation (IPR) therapy provides tools to more rapidly determine the status of a patient.
2013 EMS 10 Winner David Edgar discusses creating a crew fatigue policy to objectively monitor crew activity and fatigue throughout their shift.
2013 EMS 10 Winner Farooq Muhammad discusses writing, producing and starring in innovative social media videos designed to educate the public about EMS and instill pride in EMS providers.
2013 EMS 10 Winner Peter Dworsky and Scott Matin discuss developing Driving Responsibly: The Truth about Sirens, an educational video outlining the misconceptions and dangers of emergency siren and light use.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
How mass killing events have proven a need for new guidelines.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Officials Investigate Cases of Paralysis and Enterovirus
- Syrian Rescue Volunteer Promotes Team’s Dangerous Work
- NIH Admits American Doctor with Ebola Virus
- New Jersey Hospital President, Wife Killed in Fire
- Rescuers Work alongside Active Japanese Volcano to Recover Victims
- 15 Wounded in Miami Nightclub Shooting