Matt Zavadsky, MS-HSA, EMT, and David Page, MS, NREMT-P, talk with A.J. Heightman about the changes needed to make ambulances safer and the need for better injury and line-of-duty death surveillance and reporting.
“Vortex” ride started back up as passengers were getting off.
Non-profit group awards EMS, hospital, fire and police nominees.
Team quickly responds to Sparks school shooting scene.
A.J. Heightman, editor-in-chief of JEMS, discusses the evolving role of the EMS provider with other EMS leaders. What equipment, knowledge and data will be needed to shift the role of the EMT/paramedic from treat-and-transport to a point-of-care provider?
Taney County ballot issue may change how ambulance service is funded.
Pilot, nurse and respiratory therapist killed in crash.
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Mother in Florida Surf Rescue Was Stopped Earlier by Police
- Seven Injured, One Dead in New Jersey Explosion
- Explosion and Injuries at New Jersey Condo Complex
- Debate Grows Over Public Administration of Narcan
- Over 30 Killed, 130 Wounded in Terror Attack in China
- One Dead, 30 Injured in Denver Pileup