12-year old boy was moved out of intensive care Wednesday.
Sanchez and Norwood are charged with mayhem in the beating of Giants fan Bryan Stow.
Ambulances are deliberately blocked from accessing wounded people, or held up for hours at checkpoints.
Tonawanda's paramedics unit has become the first in western New York to carry the new drug Cyanokit.
It received its state certification to perform advanced life support in April.
Paramedic David Kruysman is an active-duty amputee for FDNY.
Man who showed up at an ambulance station with a gunshot wound to his head.
The air-Q Blocker Masked Laryngeal Airway is a new device designed especially for EMS.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Mother and Daughter Die from Food Truck Explosion Injuries
- Pinnacle Keynote Speaker Discusses the Effects of Sleep Deprivation & Fatigue
- Where in the World of EMS is A.J.?
- Plane Crashes in Taiwan, Dozens Feared Trapped and Dead
- Last Body Recovered from Washington Mudslide
- Explosion Levels Texas Home, Occupants Survive Blast