New solutions for the LIFEPAK 15 monitor/defibrillator are designed to help hospital, as well as pre-hospital, teams provide more effective patient care. New features include external AC/DC power and temperature monitoring for therapeutic hypothermia patients.
Tori Sorenson shares her survival story at Physio-Control's quarterly kick-off meeting.
High temps leave paramedics reminding people about kids left in cars.
Use the Ferno Transfer Board to transfer a patient between adjoining surfaces, such as a bed and a transport cot, or a transport cot and a table.
Ferno's PROFlexX® cot provides superior stability and safety you need when transferring and transporting patients. A longer, fixed front leg in the X-Frame provides minimal flex and a low center of gravity at all heights. This means you may be less likely to flip or tip a cot during transfers and transport, reducing situations that may cause injury to you or your patient.
The EZ Glide® Evacuation Stair Chair glides patient loads up to 500 lbs. down stairs without carrying or lifting. Ferno's industry leading one inch track-to-ground clearance and front swivel-wheels provide superior maneuverability over carpet and in confined spaces such as stair landings.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- One Dead in Explosion at Tennessee Ammo Plant
- California Fire Apparatus Collide, Strike Restaurant
- Odd Job: Toddler Stuck Inside Claw Machine
- Texas Fertilizer Blast Victims Choose Closure over Answers
- Over 200 Missing in South Korea Ferry Disaster
- Federal Investigators Search for Cause of New Mexico Medical Helicopter Crash