EMT's ambulance crossed the center line and collided with a cement truck.
Braun Industries, Inc. built four custom emergency vehicles for Volusia County Fire Services.
A.J. Heightman, JEMS editor-in-chief, talks about the January issue focusing on pediatrics and e-Linkage.
At least 10 ambulances were dispatched to the scene.
Car was speeding through the parking lot when it hit a concrete barrier and flipped over twice.
Testimonials from Braun's ambulance partners and dealers.
This informative film highlighting the features and benefits of an ambulance from Braun Industries.
Braun Industries builds some of the safest ambulances on the road through the use of their SolidBody Construction.
FEBRUARY 25-28, 2015
Baltimore Convention Center
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Indiana Considers ‘Baby Box’ for Abandoned Newborns
- Oil Train Wrecks Increase Call for Tougher Safety Rules
- Short-Term Fix May Avoid Homeland Security Shutdown
- FDNY, FDNY EMS Respond to Manhattan Building Collapse
- Over 70 Vehicles Involved in Maine Pileup
- Several Injured in New Jersey Natural Gas Explosion