One student's face was burned when a classroom experiment exploded.
The Interprofessional Health Sciences Simulation Center provides diverse learning opportunities.
Officials are trying to determine if the five year veteran ignored standard protocols.
The deal to transfer the operating certificate to Empire Ambulance was tabled.
Medics allegedly refused to help unless service dog was left on sidewalk.
Medical kit filled with powerful and potentially deadly drugs was stolen from a Palm Beach County Fire-Rescue vehicle.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Using active compression-decompression CPR with an ITD has been shown to improve 1-year survival from cardiac arrest by 33%.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Three Dead after Driver Crashes into California Pedestrians
- Philadelphia Fire Department Apologizes for Medic’s Jab at Police
- CIA Medics Complained About Interrogation Tactics
- ‘House Calls’ Become New Approach for Texas Paramedics
- Four Killed in Mississippi Collision
- Sydney Police Rescue Hostages Held by Gunman