Hernandez was working on his truck and it reportedly rolled forward, pinning him against his neighbor's truck.
Suffolk County EMS officer gets into a tussle with a cameraman.
Bystanders help police lift a burning car off a motorcyclist.
Cards attached to some of the 3,200 flags make up the Healing Field, honoring first responders.
CBS 3 Philadelphia featured Dr. Pryor’s story this weekend on the 10th anniversary of 9/11.
Virginia Hospital Center, a few miles from the Pentagon, became the primary hospital for treating victims of the 9/11 attacks.
Katcher drove an ambulance down Manhattan streets through clouds filled with smoke and ash and panic.
Loss unites these FDNY firefighters whose fathers or sons were killed on 9/11 - but so, too, does hope for the FDNY's future.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Shooting Inside Suburban Philadelphia Hospital Complex
- Several Injured as Storm Hits Virginia Campground
- Mother and Daughter Die from Food Truck Explosion Injuries
- Pinnacle Keynote Speaker Discusses the Effects of Sleep Deprivation & Fatigue
- Where in the World of EMS is A.J.?
- Plane Crashes in Taiwan, Dozens Feared Trapped and Dead