House Bill 2141 would place a certification fee to First Responders, EMT and Paramedics.
It initially began as a call for a person who had fallen.
Springfield Ambulance EMTs became part-time elves on Christmas Eve.
Rescuers took the unusual step of racing Christina to the hospital in their fire truck while performing CPR.
Ambulance vehicles are now equipped to deal with severe weather.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Death Toll Rises in California Crash Scene
- Three Dead after Driver Crashes into California Pedestrians
- Philadelphia Fire Department Apologizes for Medic’s Jab at Police
- CIA Medics Complained About Interrogation Tactics
- ‘House Calls’ Become New Approach for Texas Paramedics
- Four Killed in Mississippi Collision