System considers changing to Paramedic and EMT level staffing.
Out went the EMS supplies and in went two high-def TVs, two beer taps and a couch.
They're saying it's not a cost-cutting measure, rather it would improve service.
This announcement comes shortly after the fire department claiming they're dangerously understaffed.
SimPad is designed in close collaboration with simulation users over many years to ensure an easy and efficient way to run simulations.
Photographs revealed an aftermath that resembled a Hollywood disaster movie.
FEBRUARY 25-28, 2015
Baltimore Convention Center
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Republican House Rejects Homeland Security Funding
- Indiana Considers ‘Baby Box’ for Abandoned Newborns
- Oil Train Wrecks Increase Call for Tougher Safety Rules
- Short-Term Fix May Avoid Homeland Security Shutdown
- FDNY, FDNY EMS Respond to Manhattan Building Collapse
- Over 70 Vehicles Involved in Maine Pileup