Braun Industries, Inc. built four custom emergency vehicles for Volusia County Fire Services.
A.J. Heightman, JEMS editor-in-chief, talks about the January issue focusing on pediatrics and e-Linkage.
At least 10 ambulances were dispatched to the scene.
Car was speeding through the parking lot when it hit a concrete barrier and flipped over twice.
Testimonials from Braun's ambulance partners and dealers.
This informative film highlighting the features and benefits of an ambulance from Braun Industries.
Braun Industries builds some of the safest ambulances on the road through the use of their SolidBody Construction.
Two paramedics sit in their broken down ambulance as shots ring out all around them.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Using active compression-decompression CPR with an ITD has been shown to improve 1-year survival from cardiac arrest by 33%.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Study Finds Odd Data from Cardiac Arrest Patients
- Severe Storms Cause Fatalities and Damage in Mississippi
- Out-of-Control Truck Strikes Pedestrians in Scotland
- Lightning Strike Injures Football Fans at Tampa Stadium
- Death Toll Rises in California Crash Scene
- Three Dead after Driver Crashes into California Pedestrians