A heavily intoxicated patient attacked a female provider who was trying to help her.
The State Health Department said they've been breaking a law.
One student's face was burned when a classroom experiment exploded.
The Interprofessional Health Sciences Simulation Center provides diverse learning opportunities.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
How mass killing events have proven a need for new guidelines.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- New York City Officials Try to Ease Ebola Fears
- Fire Service Icon Harvey Eisner Passes Away
- Dispatch Problems Led to EMS Delay at New York Fire
- Ebola Fear Causes Drop in Confidence in Local Hospitals
- Beaten San Francisco Medic Happy to Be Alive
- Shooting at Canadian War Memorial and Parliament Building