Sixteen actors dressed in zombie costumes were injured on set.
EMT Patty Greer was fired two days after speaking out about excessive mandatory OT.
An Amtrak train crashed into another train unloading passengers in Oakland, Calif.
Only one of the 19 recommendations from 2007 has been fully implemented.
Family that got lost in a seven-acre corn maze called 911 for help.
Louisville employees say they can't perform effectively.
Employees of Metro EMS say they can't effectively perform their jobs.
They are saying it's because of mandatory overtime.
17 people were honored for their actions at the air show crash.
The Trauma Intervention Program of Northern Nevada honored the Reno Air Show responders, others.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Rare California Beach Storm Hard to Predict
- Father, Daughter Killed When Plane Crashes on Florida Beach
- One Dead, Over a Dozen Injured in California Beach Lightning Strike
- Shooting Inside Suburban Philadelphia Hospital Complex
- Several Injured as Storm Hits Virginia Campground
- Mother and Daughter Die from Food Truck Explosion Injuries