Randolph Mantooth speaks at Emergency! 51 event at original Los Angeles County Fire Station on the show's impact on him.
Randolph Mantooth, who portrayed paramedic Johnny Gage on Emergency! spoke to the crowd and received perhaps the loudest applause and warmest welcome of the day.
Leaders are discussing whether to opt out of their current contract with EMSA
The incident caused the fire chief to change the station's policy.
An EMS training day was held Monday at York Hospital.
Texas news station looks at the price of medical helicopter flights.
8-year-old boy called 911 after his mother began having a seizure.
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Mother in Florida Surf Rescue Was Stopped Earlier by Police
- Seven Injured, One Dead in New Jersey Explosion
- Explosion and Injuries at New Jersey Condo Complex
- Debate Grows Over Public Administration of Narcan
- Over 30 Killed, 130 Wounded in Terror Attack in China
- One Dead, 30 Injured in Denver Pileup