At least nine people, including the bus driver, were killed and 212 injured, authorities said.
Hernandez was working on his truck and it reportedly rolled forward, pinning him against his neighbor's truck.
Suffolk County EMS officer gets into a tussle with a cameraman.
Bystanders help police lift a burning car off a motorcyclist.
Cards attached to some of the 3,200 flags make up the Healing Field, honoring first responders.
CBS 3 Philadelphia featured Dr. Pryor’s story this weekend on the 10th anniversary of 9/11.
Virginia Hospital Center, a few miles from the Pentagon, became the primary hospital for treating victims of the 9/11 attacks.
Katcher drove an ambulance down Manhattan streets through clouds filled with smoke and ash and panic.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- More FDNY and NYPD Members to Carry Naloxone
- Maryland Paramedic Recognized for Valor at Traumatic Crash
- Poland Conducts Large Scale Emergency Exercise
- Two Burned in Phoenix Tanker Explosion and Fire
- A Year After Texas Explosion, No New Safety Laws
- One Year After Bombing, Boston Celebrates Its Marathon