CBS 3 Philadelphia featured Dr. Pryor’s story this weekend on the 10th anniversary of 9/11.
Virginia Hospital Center, a few miles from the Pentagon, became the primary hospital for treating victims of the 9/11 attacks.
Katcher drove an ambulance down Manhattan streets through clouds filled with smoke and ash and panic.
Loss unites these FDNY firefighters whose fathers or sons were killed on 9/11 - but so, too, does hope for the FDNY's future.
Rescue workers struggling to free him from the wreckage dropped the vehicle on him in a tragic accident.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- One Dead in Explosion at Tennessee Ammo Plant
- California Fire Apparatus Collide, Strike Restaurant
- Odd Job: Toddler Stuck Inside Claw Machine
- Texas Fertilizer Blast Victims Choose Closure over Answers
- Over 200 Missing in South Korea Ferry Disaster
- Federal Investigators Search for Cause of New Mexico Medical Helicopter Crash