Some worry about how a switch to a fire-based system would affect calls outside the county line.
The ambulance is currently holed up at a tow yard.
'I had to sit in the ambulance in pain, and I wanted anything, anything to make the pain go away," says one prehospital patient who couldn't get pain medication because the EMS system didn't have them.
You could call it a New Years miracle. Thanks to some teamwork, a bald eagle rescued in January by an EMS crew is now flying high again.
Questions arose about early warning before the approaching storms.
Kids say thank you to those who serve their community.
FEBRUARY 25-28, 2015
Baltimore Convention Center
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Congress Passes One-Week Funding of Homeland Security
- Indiana Considers ‘Baby Box’ for Abandoned Newborns
- Oil Train Wrecks Increase Call for Tougher Safety Rules
- Short-Term Fix May Avoid Homeland Security Shutdown
- FDNY, FDNY EMS Respond to Manhattan Building Collapse
- Over 70 Vehicles Involved in Maine Pileup