House Bill 2141 would place a certification fee to First Responders, EMT and Paramedics.
It initially began as a call for a person who had fallen.
Springfield Ambulance EMTs became part-time elves on Christmas Eve.
Rescuers took the unusual step of racing Christina to the hospital in their fire truck while performing CPR.
Ambulance vehicles are now equipped to deal with severe weather.
The incident happened following the Texas 5A Division II championship game.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Simulation is an educational tool that can be used to develop and refine clinical skills of the student in a controlled environment before they progress to becoming practicing clinicians.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Ohio School Bus Driver Killed During Emergency Drill
- President Sends Military Personnel to Fight Ebola Crisis
- Storm Drain Deaths Raise Safety Issue
- DCFEMS Medical Director Leaves for New Post
- New Yorkers Continue to Struggle with Effects of 9/11
- Three FDNY EMS Members Added to List of Fallen from WTC Illnesses