EMT's ambulance crossed the center line and collided with a cement truck.
Braun Industries, Inc. built four custom emergency vehicles for Volusia County Fire Services.
A.J. Heightman, JEMS editor-in-chief, talks about the January issue focusing on pediatrics and e-Linkage.
At least 10 ambulances were dispatched to the scene.
Car was speeding through the parking lot when it hit a concrete barrier and flipped over twice.
Testimonials from Braun's ambulance partners and dealers.
This informative film highlighting the features and benefits of an ambulance from Braun Industries.
Braun Industries builds some of the safest ambulances on the road through the use of their SolidBody Construction.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Simulation is an educational tool that can be used to develop and refine clinical skills of the student in a controlled environment before they progress to becoming practicing clinicians.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Idaho Teens Injured in Bizarre Crash
- NIH Scientist: Ebola Unlikely to Spread Through Air
- Report: Hospitals Hit by Superstorm Sandy had Pre-existing Problems
- Ohio School Bus Driver Killed During Emergency Drill
- President Sends Military Personnel to Fight Ebola Crisis
- Storm Drain Deaths Raise Safety Issue