HeartCode is a web-based, self-paced instructional program that uses eSimulation technology to allow students to assess and treat patients in virtual healthcare settings.
Randolph Mantooth speaks at Emergency! 51 event at original Los Angeles County Fire Station on the show's impact on him.
Randolph Mantooth, who portrayed paramedic Johnny Gage on Emergency! spoke to the crowd and received perhaps the loudest applause and warmest welcome of the day.
Leaders are discussing whether to opt out of their current contract with EMSA
The incident caused the fire chief to change the station's policy.
An EMS training day was held Monday at York Hospital.
- Patient Safety
- Bringing The Hospital To The Patient
- Critical Factors in Enhancing Provider & Patient Safety
- Rethinking Ambulance Design & Response Time Standards
- Less Safe Than a U-Haul Trailer
Ambulance Innovations from Europe
EMS provider roles around the world differ, and so do the vehicles we use to transport patients... Watch On-Demand
EMS Airway Clinic
Controlling compressible hemorrhage is the highest medical priority for improving survival in trauma cases. Now there is a new, simple and effective tool that will transform the way bleeding, particularly difficult-to-control bleeding, is managed in the field: the iTClamp50.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Shooting at Renown Medical Center Campus in Reno
- Blind Man and Guide Dog Struck by NYC Subway Train
- Explosion Kills One Person, Injures Others in Alabama Apartment Building
- Air Evac Lifeteam Expands Missouri Operations; 15 New Positions Created
- Bells Toll for Victims on Anniversary of Sandy Hook School Shooting
- Utah Rock Slide Kills Two People Inside Home