Commissioner struggles to keep department working despite city financial difficulties.
Controlled explosions opened up new entry points.
Car teetered over the edge with a mom and two children inside.
Mother and her two daughters rescued from a BMW teetering on a freeway bridge.
This was the second water rescue in New York Thursday.
Santa Barbara County Fire, Hazmat, water tenders, AMR, a battalion chief and helicopter all assisted.
Union raises questions about application process.
Firefighters in Cleveland are upset that the city is hiring EMTs instead of firefighters.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Simulation is an educational tool that can be used to develop and refine clinical skills of the student in a controlled environment before they progress to becoming practicing clinicians.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- President Sends Military Personnel to Fight Ebola Crisis
- Storm Drain Deaths Raise Safety Issue
- DCFEMS Medical Director Leaves for New Post
- New Yorkers Continue to Struggle with Effects of 9/11
- Three FDNY EMS Members Added to List of Fallen from WTC Illnesses
- Nation Remembers the Fallen on Anniversary of Sept.11 Attack