The incident happened following the Texas 5A Division II championship game.
Stow appeared in a special report on "Rock Center."
A car sideswiped a vehicle that was disabled in an earlier crash.
A Kansas City EMT was honored by the Kansas City City Council for his heroic actions on a recent flight.
Two paramedics were placed on administrative leave.
Witnesses claim the ambulance only had its lights on and not its sirens. EMSA says that's not true.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Pinnacle Keynote Speaker Discusses the Effects of Sleep Deprivation & Fatigue
- Where in the World of EMS is A.J.?
- Plane Crashes in Taiwan, Dozens Feared Trapped and Dead
- Last Body Recovered from Washington Mudslide
- Explosion Levels Texas Home, Occupants Survive Blast
- VA Head Finds No Fault in Hospital Cafeteria Death