He also tried to squeeze through the doorway to the driver's compartment from the patient care area.
Paramedics join other healthcare providers to treat athletes vying for a spot in the Olympics.
A new Yellow Dot program in New York State could help paramedics save your life.
Surgical team describes dealing with an unexploded grenade.
Winder didn't feel pain. He didn't feel anything. Adrenaline numbed him.
Pilot project is offering therapy for post-traumatic stress disorder.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Plane Skids off Runway at LaGuardia Airport
- British Columbia Paramedics Launch Major Public Awareness Campaign
- Vancouver Chemical Fire Causes Major Response
- Ukraine Mine Explosion Kills 10, Traps Over 20
- Injuries after Explosion in Commercial Detroit Building
- Salt Lake City Firefighters Injured in Firehouse Fire