The ambulance is currently holed up at a tow yard.
'I had to sit in the ambulance in pain, and I wanted anything, anything to make the pain go away," says one prehospital patient who couldn't get pain medication because the EMS system didn't have them.
You could call it a New Years miracle. Thanks to some teamwork, a bald eagle rescued in January by an EMS crew is now flying high again.
Questions arose about early warning before the approaching storms.
Kids say thank you to those who serve their community.
Flow-Safe II has so many advantages, it clearly puts you at an advantage.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Using active compression-decompression CPR with an ITD has been shown to improve 1-year survival from cardiac arrest by 33%.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Out-of-Control Truck Strikes Pedestrians in Scotland
- Lightning Strike Injures Football Fans at Tampa Stadium
- Death Toll Rises in California Crash Scene
- Three Dead after Driver Crashes into California Pedestrians
- Philadelphia Fire Department Apologizes for Medic’s Jab at Police
- CIA Medics Complained About Interrogation Tactics