Blinding dust storm has caused three different pileups along a major interstate.
Helicopter crashed after taking off from a launch pad on the riverbank.
It will now dispatch a paramedic and an ambulance to all structure fires.
The pink ambulance will raise awareness for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
The explosion could have been caused by an oxygen tank letting loose.
An explosive fire gutted an unoccupied ambulance on Thursday afternoon, authorities reported.
Child tripped and fell in front of an approaching vehicle and became trapped.
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Airliner Crashes in Takeoff from Philadelphia Airport
- Three Dead in Ohio Interstate Pileups
- Fleeing Drunk Driver Strikes Crowd at Austin Festival
- Over 60 Injured, Six Dead in Manhattan Explosion
- Explosion and Collapse of Manhattan Apartment Building
- 911 Calls from New Jersey Condo Explosion Released