They're saying it's not a cost-cutting measure, rather it would improve service.
This announcement comes shortly after the fire department claiming they're dangerously understaffed.
SimPad is designed in close collaboration with simulation users over many years to ensure an easy and efficient way to run simulations.
Photographs revealed an aftermath that resembled a Hollywood disaster movie.
He received a liver transplant and post-operative care paid for in a settlement with Danbury Ambulance and its insurance carrier.
The new Havis mobile website offers a fast and easy navigation.
Determine the amount of idle hours your vehicle has saved with Havis' IdleRight 2 LED statistics.
The most flexible and durable universal tray available for mobile computing applications.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Simulation is an educational tool that can be used to develop and refine clinical skills of the student in a controlled environment before they progress to becoming practicing clinicians.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- President Sends Military Personnel to Fight Ebola Crisis
- Storm Drain Deaths Raise Safety Issue
- DCFEMS Medical Director Leaves for New Post
- New Yorkers Continue to Struggle with Effects of 9/11
- Three FDNY EMS Members Added to List of Fallen from WTC Illnesses
- Nation Remembers the Fallen on Anniversary of Sept.11 Attack