Family that got lost in a seven-acre corn maze called 911 for help.
Louisville employees say they can't perform effectively.
Employees of Metro EMS say they can't effectively perform their jobs.
They are saying it's because of mandatory overtime.
17 people were honored for their actions at the air show crash.
The Trauma Intervention Program of Northern Nevada honored the Reno Air Show responders, others.
The goal of the Community Health Paramedic Program is to cut down on non-emergent 9-1-1 calls made by individuals.
Improving pre-hospital outcomes from out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.
The E-Surge Kit™ is conveniently packaged for Emergency Backup Ventilator Surge and Response.
For major ventilator emergencies.
New and improved!
The VAR™ is a unique single patient use, disposable resuscitator for patients weighing 10 kg and above.
The VAR-Monitor designed specifically to monitor any non-cycling condition of all the current VAR models, and is easy to set up and use.
Monitors cycling conditions of resuscitators.
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Airliner Crashes in Takeoff from Philadelphia Airport
- Three Dead in Ohio Interstate Pileups
- Fleeing Drunk Driver Strikes Crowd at Austin Festival
- Over 60 Injured, Six Dead in Manhattan Explosion
- Explosion and Collapse of Manhattan Apartment Building
- 911 Calls from New Jersey Condo Explosion Released