EMS 10 Innovator Seth Hawkins shares the inspiration behind the Wilderness EMS course.
Recent crash highlights difficulties for emergency crews.
2011 EMS 10 Winner Stephanie Haley-Andrews shares her passion about pediatric issues.
The children's book is about a kitten that survived a devastating tornado in the author's service area: Brimfield, Mass.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Using active compression-decompression CPR with an ITD has been shown to improve 1-year survival from cardiac arrest by 33%.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Study Finds Odd Data from Cardiac Arrest Patients
- Severe Storms Cause Fatalities and Damage in Mississippi
- Out-of-Control Truck Strikes Pedestrians in Scotland
- Lightning Strike Injures Football Fans at Tampa Stadium
- Death Toll Rises in California Crash Scene
- Three Dead after Driver Crashes into California Pedestrians