Western High School (Davie, Fla.) seniors heading to prom stopped to help the victims of a rollover crash on Interstate 595.
Transit police officer stops oncoming train.
Initial EMS delivery model service to focus on marathons and half marathons in Bethlehem, Pa., where EMTs and paramedics will use bikes for easier access to patients.
2012 EMS 10 Winner James Dunford, MD, shares his direction of the implementation of the San Diego RAP and eRAP, an EMS-based surveillance & case management system.
2012 EMS 10 Winner Dale Becker shares about forming and implementing a new crew resource management initiative for high-performance CPR.
Victim’s relative learns about investigation into two-year long morphine theft.
See a brief glimpse into the production of a valuable video medium for EMS education.
REACH crews using new GPS data when faced with bad weather.
The E-Surge Kit™ is conveniently packaged for Emergency Backup Ventilator Surge and Response.
For major ventilator emergencies.
The VAR™ is a unique single patient use, disposable resuscitator for patients weighing 10 kg and above.
The VAR-Monitor designed specifically to monitor any non-cycling condition of all the current VAR models, and is easy to set up and use.
Monitors cycling conditions of resuscitators.
New and improved!
Webinar shows what Rettmobil delivers... More >
- Culture of Safety Draft Document
- Video: Demanding Safety
- Video: Factors of Risk
- Video: Integrated EMS
- Rural Example of Community Medicine
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Many Dead, Including Children, After Tornado Strikes Oklahoma City Suburb
- 2 Children Killed, 4 People Injured, in Indianapolis Condo Fire
- Oklahoma School Takes Direct Hit from Large Tornado
- Several Tornadoes Strike Midwest Injuring Many
- Images, Video: Commuter Trains Collide in Connecticut; 60 People Injured
- Washington, D.C. Faces a Critical Paramedic Shortage