Rescuers save a girl and two women from their stranded SUV.
Medical helicopter crashed shortly after takeoff.
Two workers trapped outside the 45th floor of Hearst building.
1 patient was killed, 2 others in critical condition.
A bus carrying students on a college campus visit crashed on a Kentucky interstate Tuesday and nearly three dozen people were taken to hospitals, authorities said.
The E-Surge Kit™ is conveniently packaged for Emergency Backup Ventilator Surge and Response.
For major ventilator emergencies.
New and improved!
The VAR™ is a unique single patient use, disposable resuscitator for patients weighing 10 kg and above.
The VAR-Monitor designed specifically to monitor any non-cycling condition of all the current VAR models, and is easy to set up and use.
Monitors cycling conditions of resuscitators.
- Patient Safety
- Bringing The Hospital To The Patient
- Critical Factors in Enhancing Provider & Patient Safety
- Rethinking Ambulance Design & Response Time Standards
- Less Safe Than a U-Haul Trailer
Ambulance Innovations from Europe
EMS provider roles around the world differ, and so do the vehicles we use to transport patients... Watch On-Demand
EMS Airway Clinic
Controlling compressible hemorrhage is the highest medical priority for improving survival in trauma cases. Now there is a new, simple and effective tool that will transform the way bleeding, particularly difficult-to-control bleeding, is managed in the field: the iTClamp50.
Learn how to comprehensively assess and provide treatment to burn patients.
Starting dialogue on how to progress operational medical response.
VividTrac, affordable high performance video intubation device.
Watch It >
Leg access using the EZ-IO.
Watch It >
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- 28-Year-Old Cardiac Arrest Survivor Meets EMS Personnel Who Helped Save Him
- Coast Guard Officer Dies from November Rescue Injuries
- Shooting at Renown Medical Center Campus in Reno
- Blind Man and Guide Dog Struck by NYC Subway Train
- Explosion Kills One Person, Injures Others in Alabama Apartment Building
- Air Evac Lifeteam Expands Missouri Operations; 15 New Positions Created