BC Ambulance Service ambulances redesigned for maximum efficiency & safety.
VividTrac is a hyper-angulated, endotracheal tube (ETT) channeled device that is small, light weight, durable and requires no battery, yet offers a best-in-class video image quality for improved patient safety.
The AmbuBus®, Bus Stretcher Conversion Kit (available only from First Line Technology) is an effective and efficient all-hazards preparedness and response tool.
Provides the flexibility to perform Quality CPR Training in the environment of your choice!
Charlie Lick, MD, EMS Medical Director for Allina Medical Transportation in Minnesota, talks about his service's experience with the ResQPOD.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Using active compression-decompression CPR with an ITD has been shown to improve 1-year survival from cardiac arrest by 33%.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Study Finds Odd Data from Cardiac Arrest Patients
- Severe Storms Cause Fatalities and Damage in Mississippi
- Out-of-Control Truck Strikes Pedestrians in Scotland
- Lightning Strike Injures Football Fans at Tampa Stadium
- Death Toll Rises in California Crash Scene
- Three Dead after Driver Crashes into California Pedestrians