BC Ambulance Service ambulances redesigned for maximum efficiency & safety.
VividTrac is a hyper-angulated, endotracheal tube (ETT) channeled device that is small, light weight, durable and requires no battery, yet offers a best-in-class video image quality for improved patient safety.
The AmbuBus®, Bus Stretcher Conversion Kit (available only from First Line Technology) is an effective and efficient all-hazards preparedness and response tool.
Provides the flexibility to perform Quality CPR Training in the environment of your choice!
Charlie Lick, MD, EMS Medical Director for Allina Medical Transportation in Minnesota, talks about his service's experience with the ResQPOD.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Simulation is an educational tool that can be used to develop and refine clinical skills of the student in a controlled environment before they progress to becoming practicing clinicians.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- President Sends Military Personnel to Fight Ebola Crisis
- Storm Drain Deaths Raise Safety Issue
- DCFEMS Medical Director Leaves for New Post
- New Yorkers Continue to Struggle with Effects of 9/11
- Three FDNY EMS Members Added to List of Fallen from WTC Illnesses
- Nation Remembers the Fallen on Anniversary of Sept.11 Attack