Fusion ePCR give EMS providers the electronic means to streamline the collection of incident data.
The Six-Pak is designed to ascend and descend stairs in urban areas.
The new ViralClyns is a mask-type N95 respirator with an EPA-registered antimicrobial coating.
This new compact refrigerator unit is ideal for therapeutic hypothermia in the field.
Bob Page describes the importance of CPR and our ability to do it continuously, accurately and properly, with the help of ZOLL's Real CPR Help® and See-Thru CPR®.
METIman talks about its new patient simulator -- the METIman Prehospital.
Philips talks about two new enhancements to its open data management solutions that streamline information flow for optimal patient care.
Siren ePCR is a complete electronic patient care reporting (ePCR) solution.
Ecolab MDI demos its new innovative S.A.L.T. intubation airway management device.
ReadyVIZ™ ANSI-Certified Stow-Away Vest deploys easily for immediate high-visibility protection.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Simulation is an educational tool that can be used to develop and refine clinical skills of the student in a controlled environment before they progress to becoming practicing clinicians.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Idaho Teens Injured in Bizarre Crash
- NIH Scientist: Ebola Unlikely to Spread Through Air
- Report: Hospitals Hit by Superstorm Sandy had Pre-existing Problems
- Ohio School Bus Driver Killed During Emergency Drill
- President Sends Military Personnel to Fight Ebola Crisis
- Storm Drain Deaths Raise Safety Issue