Fusion ePCR give EMS providers the electronic means to streamline the collection of incident data.
The Six-Pak is designed to ascend and descend stairs in urban areas.
The new ViralClyns is a mask-type N95 respirator with an EPA-registered antimicrobial coating.
This new compact refrigerator unit is ideal for therapeutic hypothermia in the field.
Bob Page describes the importance of CPR and our ability to do it continuously, accurately and properly, with the help of ZOLL's Real CPR Help® and See-Thru CPR®.
METIman talks about its new patient simulator -- the METIman Prehospital.
Siren ePCR is a complete electronic patient care reporting (ePCR) solution.
Ecolab MDI demos its new innovative S.A.L.T. intubation airway management device.
ReadyVIZ™ ANSI-Certified Stow-Away Vest deploys easily for immediate high-visibility protection.
Philips talks about two new enhancements to its open data management solutions that streamline information flow for optimal patient care.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Using active compression-decompression CPR with an ITD has been shown to improve 1-year survival from cardiac arrest by 33%.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Death Toll Rises in California Crash Scene
- Three Dead after Driver Crashes into California Pedestrians
- Philadelphia Fire Department Apologizes for Medic’s Jab at Police
- CIA Medics Complained About Interrogation Tactics
- ‘House Calls’ Become New Approach for Texas Paramedics
- Four Killed in Mississippi Collision