Fusion ePCR give EMS providers the electronic means to streamline the collection of incident data.
The Six-Pak is designed to ascend and descend stairs in urban areas.
The new ViralClyns is a mask-type N95 respirator with an EPA-registered antimicrobial coating.
This new compact refrigerator unit is ideal for therapeutic hypothermia in the field.
Bob Page describes the importance of CPR and our ability to do it continuously, accurately and properly, with the help of ZOLL's Real CPR Help® and See-Thru CPR®.
METIman talks about its new patient simulator -- the METIman Prehospital.
Ecolab MDI demos its new innovative S.A.L.T. intubation airway management device.
ReadyVIZ™ ANSI-Certified Stow-Away Vest deploys easily for immediate high-visibility protection.
Philips talks about two new enhancements to its open data management solutions that streamline information flow for optimal patient care.
Siren ePCR is a complete electronic patient care reporting (ePCR) solution.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- One Dead, Over a Dozen Injured in California Beach Lightning Strike
- Shooting Inside Suburban Philadelphia Hospital Complex
- Several Injured as Storm Hits Virginia Campground
- Mother and Daughter Die from Food Truck Explosion Injuries
- Pinnacle Keynote Speaker Discusses the Effects of Sleep Deprivation & Fatigue
- Where in the World of EMS is A.J.?