Fusion ePCR give EMS providers the electronic means to streamline the collection of incident data.
The Six-Pak is designed to ascend and descend stairs in urban areas.
The new ViralClyns is a mask-type N95 respirator with an EPA-registered antimicrobial coating.
This new compact refrigerator unit is ideal for therapeutic hypothermia in the field.
Bob Page describes the importance of CPR and our ability to do it continuously, accurately and properly, with the help of ZOLL's Real CPR Help® and See-Thru CPR®.
METIman talks about its new patient simulator -- the METIman Prehospital.
Ecolab MDI demos its new innovative S.A.L.T. intubation airway management device.
ReadyVIZ™ ANSI-Certified Stow-Away Vest deploys easily for immediate high-visibility protection.
Philips talks about two new enhancements to its open data management solutions that streamline information flow for optimal patient care.
Siren ePCR is a complete electronic patient care reporting (ePCR) solution.
FEBRUARY 25-28, 2015
Baltimore Convention Center
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Congress Passes One-Week Funding of Homeland Security
- Indiana Considers ‘Baby Box’ for Abandoned Newborns
- Oil Train Wrecks Increase Call for Tougher Safety Rules
- Short-Term Fix May Avoid Homeland Security Shutdown
- FDNY, FDNY EMS Respond to Manhattan Building Collapse
- Over 70 Vehicles Involved in Maine Pileup