BC Ambulance Service ambulances redesigned for maximum efficiency & safety.
VividTrac is a hyper-angulated, endotracheal tube (ETT) channeled device that is small, light weight, durable and requires no battery, yet offers a best-in-class video image quality for improved patient safety.
The AmbuBus®, Bus Stretcher Conversion Kit (available only from First Line Technology) is an effective and efficient all-hazards preparedness and response tool.
Provides the flexibility to perform Quality CPR Training in the environment of your choice!
Charlie Lick, MD, EMS Medical Director for Allina Medical Transportation in Minnesota, talks about his service's experience with the ResQPOD.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- One Dead, Over a Dozen Injured in California Beach Lightning Strike
- Shooting Inside Suburban Philadelphia Hospital Complex
- Several Injured as Storm Hits Virginia Campground
- Mother and Daughter Die from Food Truck Explosion Injuries
- Pinnacle Keynote Speaker Discusses the Effects of Sleep Deprivation & Fatigue
- Where in the World of EMS is A.J.?