One student's face was burned when a classroom experiment exploded.
Officials are trying to determine if the five year veteran ignored standard protocols.
The deal to transfer the operating certificate to Empire Ambulance was tabled.
Medics allegedly refused to help unless service dog was left on sidewalk.
Medical kit filled with powerful and potentially deadly drugs was stolen from a Palm Beach County Fire-Rescue vehicle.
Littleton first responders who saved Jordan Miklos reunited with him after having saved him and treating his father for injuries sustained in a lightning strike.
A paramedic who had cared for a fatally shot San Diego police officer has been named local paramedic of the year.
Shum and Brown as both students and EMTs at Princeton University.
Tulsa reporter investigates latest reported ambulance delays.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Using active compression-decompression CPR with an ITD has been shown to improve 1-year survival from cardiac arrest by 33%.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Death Toll Rises in California Crash Scene
- Three Dead after Driver Crashes into California Pedestrians
- Philadelphia Fire Department Apologizes for Medic’s Jab at Police
- CIA Medics Complained About Interrogation Tactics
- ‘House Calls’ Become New Approach for Texas Paramedics
- Four Killed in Mississippi Collision