He was running red lights and sirens responding to pet calls.
The photo depicts a 5-year-old boy who had a nail attached to a board embedded in his head.
The driver's car exploded, crashed into a condo.
Injured eagle stopped breathing while under anesthesia.
160 Rockingham Regional Ambulance employees will be out of work on September 30.
It took responders 10 minutes to get one passenger out using the Jaws of Life.
The village of Medina, N.Y. is mourning the loss of volunteer firefighter/EMT Shane Ackerson.
State funds are available to build a new ambulance facility in Central Oahu. But time is running out.
Paramedics responded to an emergency call on the east side. And while they initially started working on the man, they stopped after reading his will.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Bus Crash in Norway Claims Four Tourists
- FDNY EMS Celebrates Young Patient’s Birthday
- Over 2,000 9/11 First Responders Diagnosed with Cancer
- Rare California Beach Storm Hard to Predict
- Father, Daughter Killed When Plane Crashes on Florida Beach
- One Dead, Over a Dozen Injured in California Beach Lightning Strike