It took responders 10 minutes to get one passenger out using the Jaws of Life.
The village of Medina, N.Y. is mourning the loss of volunteer firefighter/EMT Shane Ackerson.
State funds are available to build a new ambulance facility in Central Oahu. But time is running out.
Paramedics responded to an emergency call on the east side. And while they initially started working on the man, they stopped after reading his will.
Public officials are concerned that some areas are not using the closest paramedic units.
California man gets stuck headfirst when trying to get his cellphone.
The board fined him $2,200, and the county put him on 90 days probation.
Rescue crews at the scene evaluated several residents and 11 were taken to hospitals.
Austin-Travis County EMS drove the same 10 people to the hospital 831 times.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Jury Awards $14M to Beaten California Paramedic
- Four Children among Six People Killed in Texas Shooting
- Connecticut State Police Honor Sandy Hook First Responders
- Four Injured After California Roller Coaster Hits Tree Branch
- Details on Loss of California Lifeguard during Rescue
- California Fire Department Lifeguard Drowns During Rescue Attempt