Ambulances are deliberately blocked from accessing wounded people, or held up for hours at checkpoints.
Tonawanda's paramedics unit has become the first in western New York to carry the new drug Cyanokit.
It received its state certification to perform advanced life support in April.
Man who showed up at an ambulance station with a gunshot wound to his head.
He was running red lights and sirens responding to pet calls.
The photo depicts a 5-year-old boy who had a nail attached to a board embedded in his head.
The driver's car exploded, crashed into a condo.
Injured eagle stopped breathing while under anesthesia.
160 Rockingham Regional Ambulance employees will be out of work on September 30.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Jury Awards $14M to Beaten California Paramedic
- Four Children among Six People Killed in Texas Shooting
- Connecticut State Police Honor Sandy Hook First Responders
- Four Injured After California Roller Coaster Hits Tree Branch
- Details on Loss of California Lifeguard during Rescue
- California Fire Department Lifeguard Drowns During Rescue Attempt