Helicopter crashed after taking off from a launch pad on the riverbank.
It will now dispatch a paramedic and an ambulance to all structure fires.
The pink ambulance will raise awareness for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
The explosion could have been caused by an oxygen tank letting loose.
An explosive fire gutted an unoccupied ambulance on Thursday afternoon, authorities reported.
Child tripped and fell in front of an approaching vehicle and became trapped.
It took 17 minutes for the first ambulance to arrive.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Simulation is an educational tool that can be used to develop and refine clinical skills of the student in a controlled environment before they progress to becoming practicing clinicians.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Idaho Teens Injured in Bizarre Crash
- NIH Scientist: Ebola Unlikely to Spread Through Air
- Report: Hospitals Hit by Superstorm Sandy had Pre-existing Problems
- Ohio School Bus Driver Killed During Emergency Drill
- President Sends Military Personnel to Fight Ebola Crisis
- Storm Drain Deaths Raise Safety Issue