Two paramedics sit in their broken down ambulance as shots ring out all around them.
House Bill 2141 would place a certification fee to First Responders, EMT and Paramedics.
It initially began as a call for a person who had fallen.
Springfield Ambulance EMTs became part-time elves on Christmas Eve.
Rescuers took the unusual step of racing Christina to the hospital in their fire truck while performing CPR.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Using active compression-decompression CPR with an ITD has been shown to improve 1-year survival from cardiac arrest by 33%.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Three Dead after Driver Crashes into California Pedestrians
- Philadelphia Fire Department Apologizes for Medic’s Jab at Police
- CIA Medics Complained About Interrogation Tactics
- ‘House Calls’ Become New Approach for Texas Paramedics
- Four Killed in Mississippi Collision
- Sydney Police Rescue Hostages Held by Gunman