An EMS chief was honored for saving the life of a car accident victim and two volunteer firefighters were recognized for rescuing an elderly couple from a house fire.
Every five years, Oklahoma City decides whether it wants to stick with EMSA for ambulance service.
They were trying to raise awareness of breast cancer and bring in money for the Susan B. Komen Race for the Cure Foundation.
The medical directors say the current two-ambulance strategy needs an upgrade.
Car crashed into a Manchester gas station sending flames shooting into the air.
Buck and his two friends found themselves floating in the water last weekend.
Rescue crews in Stokes County, N.C., rescued a 3-month-old calf that fell down a 15- to 20-foot well, Stokes County EMS Director Monty Stevens said.
12-year old boy was moved out of intensive care Wednesday.
Sanchez and Norwood are charged with mayhem in the beating of Giants fan Bryan Stow.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Jury Awards $14M to Beaten California Paramedic
- Four Children among Six People Killed in Texas Shooting
- Connecticut State Police Honor Sandy Hook First Responders
- Four Injured After California Roller Coaster Hits Tree Branch
- Details on Loss of California Lifeguard during Rescue
- California Fire Department Lifeguard Drowns During Rescue Attempt