Medical system in D.C. and four Maryland counties tested.
Rural Metro applauded its medics for excellence in cardiac-related calls.
Changes to the area's service that will leave one unit to cover the entire county.
They donated the vehicle to a police department for incident command.
Village of Minoa announced it will turn over staffing of the village ambulance service to WAVES, a not-for-profit organization.
Officials said this new agreement will cut down response time.
She expressed concern to WLKY over mandatory overtime.
Only one of the 19 recommendations from 2007 has been fully implemented.
Family that got lost in a seven-acre corn maze called 911 for help.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Simulation is an educational tool that can be used to develop and refine clinical skills of the student in a controlled environment before they progress to becoming practicing clinicians.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- New Yorkers Continue to Struggle with Effects of 9/11
- Three FDNY EMS Members Added to List of Fallen from WTC Illnesses
- Nation Remembers the Fallen on Anniversary of Sept.11 Attack
- Explosion Injures Several at German Chemical Plant
- Survivors, Families Donate Memorabilia to Sept.11 Museum
- JEMS Editor-in-Chief Reflects on 9/11