Battle Ground couple was told the ambulance got lost
17 year-old construction worker had a 108 degree temperature
Joplin hospital struck by tornado causes Ohio hospital to look at its own disaster plan.
High temps leave paramedics reminding people about kids left in cars.
28% of the BLS units were out for repairs, with no reserve fleet to depend on.
One ambulance which was dispatched was without air conditioning.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- One Dead in Explosion at Tennessee Ammo Plant
- California Fire Apparatus Collide, Strike Restaurant
- Odd Job: Toddler Stuck Inside Claw Machine
- Texas Fertilizer Blast Victims Choose Closure over Answers
- Over 200 Missing in South Korea Ferry Disaster
- Federal Investigators Search for Cause of New Mexico Medical Helicopter Crash