Shum and Brown as both students and EMTs at Princeton University.
Tulsa reporter investigates latest reported ambulance delays.
One Facebook user commented that all calls should be ALS calls in order to charge more. The chief agreed and said he's already doing that.
Rushing current and rising waters caught two homeless women by surprise.
Protester under arrest for assault and an FDNY EMT in the hospital.
ABC 4 is getting an up close tour inside what pilots call “Star 7.”
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
How mass killing events have proven a need for new guidelines.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Shooting at Canadian War Memorial and Parliament Building
- DHS Orders Airport Screenings of West African Passengers
- Over 30 Hikers Killed in Nepal Blizzards
- CDC to Revise Ebola Protocol; Pentagon Forms Medical Support Team
- 16 Killed in Collapse at South Korea Concert
- Nurse Diagnosed with Ebola Arrives at NIH