Joplin hospital struck by tornado causes Ohio hospital to look at its own disaster plan.
High temps leave paramedics reminding people about kids left in cars.
28% of the BLS units were out for repairs, with no reserve fleet to depend on.
One ambulance which was dispatched was without air conditioning.
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Airliner Crashes in Takeoff from Philadelphia Airport
- Three Dead in Ohio Interstate Pileups
- Fleeing Drunk Driver Strikes Crowd at Austin Festival
- Over 60 Injured, Six Dead in Manhattan Explosion
- Explosion and Collapse of Manhattan Apartment Building
- 911 Calls from New Jersey Condo Explosion Released