Blinding dust storm has caused three different pileups along a major interstate.
Helicopter crashed after taking off from a launch pad on the riverbank.
It will now dispatch a paramedic and an ambulance to all structure fires.
The pink ambulance will raise awareness for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
The explosion could have been caused by an oxygen tank letting loose.
An explosive fire gutted an unoccupied ambulance on Thursday afternoon, authorities reported.
Child tripped and fell in front of an approaching vehicle and became trapped.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Bus Crash in Norway Claims Four Tourists
- FDNY EMS Celebrates Young Patient’s Birthday
- Over 2,000 9/11 First Responders Diagnosed with Cancer
- Rare California Beach Storm Hard to Predict
- Father, Daughter Killed When Plane Crashes on Florida Beach
- One Dead, Over a Dozen Injured in California Beach Lightning Strike