Out went the EMS supplies and in went two high-def TVs, two beer taps and a couch.
They're saying it's not a cost-cutting measure, rather it would improve service.
This announcement comes shortly after the fire department claiming they're dangerously understaffed.
Photographs revealed an aftermath that resembled a Hollywood disaster movie.
One paramedic's story about a man cooking meth, covered in charred flesh.
At least 6,000 people could be forced to wait for providers that are 45 minutes away.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Using active compression-decompression CPR with an ITD has been shown to improve 1-year survival from cardiac arrest by 33%.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Study Finds Odd Data from Cardiac Arrest Patients
- Severe Storms Cause Fatalities and Damage in Mississippi
- Out-of-Control Truck Strikes Pedestrians in Scotland
- Lightning Strike Injures Football Fans at Tampa Stadium
- Death Toll Rises in California Crash Scene
- Three Dead after Driver Crashes into California Pedestrians