One student's face was burned when a classroom experiment exploded.
Officials are trying to determine if the five year veteran ignored standard protocols.
The deal to transfer the operating certificate to Empire Ambulance was tabled.
Medics allegedly refused to help unless service dog was left on sidewalk.
Medical kit filled with powerful and potentially deadly drugs was stolen from a Palm Beach County Fire-Rescue vehicle.
Littleton first responders who saved Jordan Miklos reunited with him after having saved him and treating his father for injuries sustained in a lightning strike.
A paramedic who had cared for a fatally shot San Diego police officer has been named local paramedic of the year.
Shum and Brown as both students and EMTs at Princeton University.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Simulation is an educational tool that can be used to develop and refine clinical skills of the student in a controlled environment before they progress to becoming practicing clinicians.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Idaho Teens Injured in Bizarre Crash
- NIH Scientist: Ebola Unlikely to Spread Through Air
- Report: Hospitals Hit by Superstorm Sandy had Pre-existing Problems
- Ohio School Bus Driver Killed During Emergency Drill
- President Sends Military Personnel to Fight Ebola Crisis
- Storm Drain Deaths Raise Safety Issue