17 year-old construction worker had a 108 degree temperature
Joplin hospital struck by tornado causes Ohio hospital to look at its own disaster plan.
High temps leave paramedics reminding people about kids left in cars.
28% of the BLS units were out for repairs, with no reserve fleet to depend on.
One ambulance which was dispatched was without air conditioning.
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Two Dozen Injured in California Stage Collapse
- Photos: Florida Pilot, Skydiver Injured in Crash
- Mother in Florida Surf Rescue Was Stopped Earlier by Police
- Seven Injured, One Dead in New Jersey Explosion
- Explosion and Injuries at New Jersey Condo Complex
- Debate Grows Over Public Administration of Narcan