A car sideswiped a vehicle that was disabled in an earlier crash.
A Kansas City EMT was honored by the Kansas City City Council for his heroic actions on a recent flight.
Two paramedics were placed on administrative leave.
Witnesses claim the ambulance only had its lights on and not its sirens. EMSA says that's not true.
It spent 16 million dollars on overtime in a three-year period.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
How mass killing events have proven a need for new guidelines.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Dallas Hospital Receives Ebola Case; EMS Crew in Quarantine
- Officials Investigate Cases of Paralysis and Enterovirus
- Syrian Rescue Volunteer Promotes Team’s Dangerous Work
- NIH Admits American Doctor with Ebola Virus
- New Jersey Hospital President, Wife Killed in Fire
- Rescuers Work alongside Active Japanese Volcano to Recover Victims