Paramedic Jack Meersman talked about how to keep safe during this holiday.
Department fails to meet national standards.
Hours later, the baby's mother was also freed.
The injured patient flown to the hospital after the vehicle crashed.
Man is recovering from hypothermia after falling into Lake Michigan.
Instructors recognize value of EMS as a standard for tactical teams.
Medical system in D.C. and four Maryland counties tested.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Shooting Inside Suburban Philadelphia Hospital Complex
- Several Injured as Storm Hits Virginia Campground
- Mother and Daughter Die from Food Truck Explosion Injuries
- Pinnacle Keynote Speaker Discusses the Effects of Sleep Deprivation & Fatigue
- Where in the World of EMS is A.J.?
- Plane Crashes in Taiwan, Dozens Feared Trapped and Dead