Nicholas county residents learn of sudden loss of service.
Hennepin medics ask public to help clear the way.
Thousands of employees laid off with little if any notice.
Chief and staff are unable to say where new ambulances are.
Medics donate items out of their own pockets to help others.
Cardiac arrest survivor is lucky to collapse where and when he did.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- One Dead in Explosion at Tennessee Ammo Plant
- California Fire Apparatus Collide, Strike Restaurant
- Odd Job: Toddler Stuck Inside Claw Machine
- Texas Fertilizer Blast Victims Choose Closure over Answers
- Over 200 Missing in South Korea Ferry Disaster
- Federal Investigators Search for Cause of New Mexico Medical Helicopter Crash