A Perryville man allegedly attacked paramedics as they were trying to treat him.
Bloodied man among the many seen trying to escape the mass shooting.
Rural/Metro EMS providers are responding to an increased number of calls because a heat wave has hit the region.
It took fire and EMS crews 40 minutes to free the young boy.
Lift was missing when attendant drove the Lexis off the fifth floor.
The girl was seen dancing on an air conditioning unit before the fall.
Rescue changes quickly after air medical crew member is struck by rotor blade.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Rescuers Work Scene of Airliner Crash in French Alps
- Several Injured as Tornadoes Hit Oklahoma, Arkansas
- NYC Marks 25th Anniversary of Tragic Social Club Fire
- School Bus Crashes into Pennsylvania Home
- Investigation Seeks Cause of Raleigh Scaffolding Collapse
- Three Killed in Raleigh Scaffolding Collapse