Bloodied man among the many seen trying to escape the mass shooting.
Rural/Metro EMS providers are responding to an increased number of calls because a heat wave has hit the region.
It took fire and EMS crews 40 minutes to free the young boy.
Lift was missing when attendant drove the Lexis off the fifth floor.
The girl was seen dancing on an air conditioning unit before the fall.
Rescue changes quickly after air medical crew member is struck by rotor blade.
He has a rare condition that has caused bleeding in his brain.
FEBRUARY 25-28, 2015
Baltimore Convention Center
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Congress Passes One-Week Funding of Homeland Security
- Indiana Considers ‘Baby Box’ for Abandoned Newborns
- Oil Train Wrecks Increase Call for Tougher Safety Rules
- Short-Term Fix May Avoid Homeland Security Shutdown
- FDNY, FDNY EMS Respond to Manhattan Building Collapse
- Over 70 Vehicles Involved in Maine Pileup