Others were driving by, but the Joyce brothers didn’t think twice.
10 medical choppers were sent to the scene.
Several local hospitals have reported receiving patients, but their conditions remain unknown.
Providence captain’s book is featured on local news show.
The standoff lasted more than six hours.
It started out as a rescue mission for paramedics, and ended as a rescue mission of their own.
Brent Lowak used his EMT training to help her as much as possible and stayed with her until the end.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Rescuers Work Scene of Airliner Crash in French Alps
- Several Injured as Tornadoes Hit Oklahoma, Arkansas
- NYC Marks 25th Anniversary of Tragic Social Club Fire
- School Bus Crashes into Pennsylvania Home
- Investigation Seeks Cause of Raleigh Scaffolding Collapse
- Three Killed in Raleigh Scaffolding Collapse