System considers changing to Paramedic and EMT level staffing.
Out went the EMS supplies and in went two high-def TVs, two beer taps and a couch.
They're saying it's not a cost-cutting measure, rather it would improve service.
This announcement comes shortly after the fire department claiming they're dangerously understaffed.
Photographs revealed an aftermath that resembled a Hollywood disaster movie.
One paramedic's story about a man cooking meth, covered in charred flesh.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Simulation is an educational tool that can be used to develop and refine clinical skills of the student in a controlled environment before they progress to becoming practicing clinicians.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Idaho Teens Injured in Bizarre Crash
- NIH Scientist: Ebola Unlikely to Spread Through Air
- Report: Hospitals Hit by Superstorm Sandy had Pre-existing Problems
- Ohio School Bus Driver Killed During Emergency Drill
- President Sends Military Personnel to Fight Ebola Crisis
- Storm Drain Deaths Raise Safety Issue