The county executive wants to cut what he calls an out of date subsidy.
Old ambulance gives Redskins fans a unique way to tailgate.
First Lt. James Shawn, a certified EMT, kept his composure helping victims.
Nurses, paramedics and pilots who work for Boston Medflight rarely have an easy job.
Official described crash as a "mass casualty situation."
A train forcefully collides with a bus trying to beat the train across the tracks during rush hour in the Argentine capital. The train then slams into another train preparing to leave the station in the opposite direction.
A 911 call came into the emergency communications center in Montgomery County Tuesday afternoon, but the caller could not speak. The man, described in his late 50s, was suffering from apparent heart attack. Help was sent anyway thanks to a dispatcher who felt the near-silence should be investigated. On scene, a retired EMT bystander did compressions; responding paramedics transmitted the patient's EKG by cell phone en route to the hospital.
When Davis was carried into the emergency room a doctor noticed something wasn't right.
At least nine people, including the bus driver, were killed and 212 injured, authorities said.
Hernandez was working on his truck and it reportedly rolled forward, pinning him against his neighbor's truck.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Federal Investigators Search for Cause of New Mexico Medical Helicopter Crash
- Feds Review Safety Rules Following Fiery California Crash
- Investigation Begins into Deadly California Crash
- D.C. Fire Chief Proposes another Controversial Ambulance Plan
- 10 Dead in California Charter Bus, Delivery Truck Crash
- Survivor Describes Holding Baby during Washington Mudslide