The explosion could have been caused by an oxygen tank letting loose.
An explosive fire gutted an unoccupied ambulance on Thursday afternoon, authorities reported.
Child tripped and fell in front of an approaching vehicle and became trapped.
It took 17 minutes for the first ambulance to arrive.
She described what she saw after arriving at a Mira Mesa home where a man told authorities his wife fell down a flight of stairs.
Firefighters were initially called to the scene for the report of a sick person.
Crew of four were injured when an SUV ran into their ambulance.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Odd Job: Toddler Stuck Inside Claw Machine
- Texas Fertilizer Blast Victims Choose Closure over Answers
- Over 200 Missing in South Korea Ferry Disaster
- Federal Investigators Search for Cause of New Mexico Medical Helicopter Crash
- Feds Review Safety Rules Following Fiery California Crash
- Investigation Begins into Deadly California Crash