Cards attached to some of the 3,200 flags make up the Healing Field, honoring first responders.
CBS 3 Philadelphia featured Dr. Pryor’s story this weekend on the 10th anniversary of 9/11.
Virginia Hospital Center, a few miles from the Pentagon, became the primary hospital for treating victims of the 9/11 attacks.
Katcher drove an ambulance down Manhattan streets through clouds filled with smoke and ash and panic.
Loss unites these FDNY firefighters whose fathers or sons were killed on 9/11 - but so, too, does hope for the FDNY's future.
Rescue workers struggling to free him from the wreckage dropped the vehicle on him in a tragic accident.
Improve accuracy and speed that
Expand your available arsenal for data collection
Heads-up patient arrival board
Powerful fire and EMS modules working together
Quick and easy access to important information.
Accelerate beyond data collection.
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Mother in Florida Surf Rescue Was Stopped Earlier by Police
- Seven Injured, One Dead in New Jersey Explosion
- Explosion and Injuries at New Jersey Condo Complex
- Debate Grows Over Public Administration of Narcan
- Over 30 Killed, 130 Wounded in Terror Attack in China
- One Dead, 30 Injured in Denver Pileup