Rural Metro applauded its medics for excellence in cardiac-related calls.
Changes to the area's service that will leave one unit to cover the entire county.
They donated the vehicle to a police department for incident command.
Village of Minoa announced it will turn over staffing of the village ambulance service to WAVES, a not-for-profit organization.
Officials said this new agreement will cut down response time.
She expressed concern to WLKY over mandatory overtime.
Only one of the 19 recommendations from 2007 has been fully implemented.
Family that got lost in a seven-acre corn maze called 911 for help.
Louisville employees say they can't perform effectively.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Federal Investigators Search for Cause of New Mexico Medical Helicopter Crash
- Feds Review Safety Rules Following Fiery California Crash
- Investigation Begins into Deadly California Crash
- D.C. Fire Chief Proposes another Controversial Ambulance Plan
- 10 Dead in California Charter Bus, Delivery Truck Crash
- Survivor Describes Holding Baby during Washington Mudslide