Photographs revealed an aftermath that resembled a Hollywood disaster movie.
One paramedic's story about a man cooking meth, covered in charred flesh.
At least 6,000 people could be forced to wait for providers that are 45 minutes away.
The defense has already begun attacking the victim's credibility.
City council makes change in ambulance service.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Shooting Inside Suburban Philadelphia Hospital Complex
- Several Injured as Storm Hits Virginia Campground
- Mother and Daughter Die from Food Truck Explosion Injuries
- Pinnacle Keynote Speaker Discusses the Effects of Sleep Deprivation & Fatigue
- Where in the World of EMS is A.J.?
- Plane Crashes in Taiwan, Dozens Feared Trapped and Dead