System considers changing to Paramedic and EMT level staffing.
Out went the EMS supplies and in went two high-def TVs, two beer taps and a couch.
They're saying it's not a cost-cutting measure, rather it would improve service.
This announcement comes shortly after the fire department claiming they're dangerously understaffed.
Photographs revealed an aftermath that resembled a Hollywood disaster movie.
One paramedic's story about a man cooking meth, covered in charred flesh.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- FDNY EMS Celebrates Young Patient’s Birthday
- Over 2,000 9/11 First Responders Diagnosed with Cancer
- Rare California Beach Storm Hard to Predict
- Father, Daughter Killed When Plane Crashes on Florida Beach
- One Dead, Over a Dozen Injured in California Beach Lightning Strike
- Shooting Inside Suburban Philadelphia Hospital Complex