Tower ladder used to remove three workers at Pennsylvania’s Lehigh Valley Mall.
Firefighters possibly affected by fire in a possible drug lab.
The events also incorporate the introduction of an EMS Hall of Fame.
Patient being admitted to ECMC stole a Rural Metro ambulance.
Search and rescue team brushes up on life-saving techniques.
Recent crash highlights difficulties for emergency crews.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
How mass killing events have proven a need for new guidelines.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- New York City Officials Try to Ease Ebola Fears
- Fire Service Icon Harvey Eisner Passes Away
- Dispatch Problems Led to EMS Delay at New York Fire
- Ebola Fear Causes Drop in Confidence in Local Hospitals
- Beaten San Francisco Medic Happy to Be Alive
- Shooting at Canadian War Memorial and Parliament Building