Providence captain’s book is featured on local news show.
The standoff lasted more than six hours.
It started out as a rescue mission for paramedics, and ended as a rescue mission of their own.
Brent Lowak used his EMT training to help her as much as possible and stayed with her until the end.
A Perryville man allegedly attacked paramedics as they were trying to treat him.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Using active compression-decompression CPR with an ITD has been shown to improve 1-year survival from cardiac arrest by 33%.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Study Finds Odd Data from Cardiac Arrest Patients
- Severe Storms Cause Fatalities and Damage in Mississippi
- Out-of-Control Truck Strikes Pedestrians in Scotland
- Lightning Strike Injures Football Fans at Tampa Stadium
- Death Toll Rises in California Crash Scene
- Three Dead after Driver Crashes into California Pedestrians