Officials said this new agreement will cut down response time.
She expressed concern to WLKY over mandatory overtime.
Only one of the 19 recommendations from 2007 has been fully implemented.
Family that got lost in a seven-acre corn maze called 911 for help.
Louisville employees say they can't perform effectively.
Employees of Metro EMS say they can't effectively perform their jobs.
The Trauma Intervention Program of Northern Nevada honored the Reno Air Show responders, others.
The goal of the Community Health Paramedic Program is to cut down on non-emergent 9-1-1 calls made by individuals.
The CFP-15+ is the world’s smallest “turn-key” oxygen cylinder filling station.
Empty oxygen cylinders become a thing of the past!
Convenient Onsite Medical Grade Oxygen Generation and Cylinder Filling
Designed for continuous oxygen supply for emergency preparedness applications.
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Airliner Crashes in Takeoff from Philadelphia Airport
- Three Dead in Ohio Interstate Pileups
- Fleeing Drunk Driver Strikes Crowd at Austin Festival
- Over 60 Injured, Six Dead in Manhattan Explosion
- Explosion and Collapse of Manhattan Apartment Building
- 911 Calls from New Jersey Condo Explosion Released