Finances cause Green Country Volunteer Fire Department to end service.
Alexandria paramedic critically injured after fall during car fire.
System considers changing to Paramedic and EMT level staffing.
Out went the EMS supplies and in went two high-def TVs, two beer taps and a couch.
They're saying it's not a cost-cutting measure, rather it would improve service.
This announcement comes shortly after the fire department claiming they're dangerously understaffed.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Jury Awards $14M to Beaten California Paramedic
- Four Children among Six People Killed in Texas Shooting
- Connecticut State Police Honor Sandy Hook First Responders
- Four Injured After California Roller Coaster Hits Tree Branch
- Details on Loss of California Lifeguard during Rescue
- California Fire Department Lifeguard Drowns During Rescue Attempt