When Davis was carried into the emergency room a doctor noticed something wasn't right.
At least nine people, including the bus driver, were killed and 212 injured, authorities said.
Hernandez was working on his truck and it reportedly rolled forward, pinning him against his neighbor's truck.
Suffolk County EMS officer gets into a tussle with a cameraman.
Bystanders help police lift a burning car off a motorcyclist.
Cards attached to some of the 3,200 flags make up the Healing Field, honoring first responders.
CBS 3 Philadelphia featured Dr. Pryor’s story this weekend on the 10th anniversary of 9/11.
Virginia Hospital Center, a few miles from the Pentagon, became the primary hospital for treating victims of the 9/11 attacks.
Katcher drove an ambulance down Manhattan streets through clouds filled with smoke and ash and panic.
- Patient Safety
- Bringing The Hospital To The Patient
- Critical Factors in Enhancing Provider & Patient Safety
- Rethinking Ambulance Design & Response Time Standards
- Less Safe Than a U-Haul Trailer
Ambulance Innovations from Europe
EMS provider roles around the world differ, and so do the vehicles we use to transport patients... Watch On-Demand
EMS Airway Clinic
Controlling compressible hemorrhage is the highest medical priority for improving survival in trauma cases. Now there is a new, simple and effective tool that will transform the way bleeding, particularly difficult-to-control bleeding, is managed in the field: the iTClamp50.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Collapse at London Theater
- 28-Year-Old Cardiac Arrest Survivor Meets EMS Personnel Who Helped Save Him
- Coast Guard Officer Dies from November Rescue Injuries
- Shooting at Renown Medical Center Campus in Reno
- Blind Man and Guide Dog Struck by NYC Subway Train
- Explosion Kills One Person, Injures Others in Alabama Apartment Building