ABC 4 is getting an up close tour inside what pilots call “Star 7.”
Two people were arrested for suspicion of drunken driving.
Indianapolis emergency officials are making preparations and taking precautions to keep football fans safe in the event of an MCI during Super Bowl 2012.
There's no room to carry a spare car seat in the back of an ambulance.
First responders kept the mock disaster contained.
Dramatic video shows an ambulance exploding after it crashed.
Paramedic Jack Meersman talked about how to keep safe during this holiday.
The E-Surge Kit™ is conveniently packaged for Emergency Backup Ventilator Surge and Response.
For major ventilator emergencies.
New and improved!
The VAR™ is a unique single patient use, disposable resuscitator for patients weighing 10 kg and above.
The VAR-Monitor designed specifically to monitor any non-cycling condition of all the current VAR models, and is easy to set up and use.
Monitors cycling conditions of resuscitators.
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Mother in Florida Surf Rescue Was Stopped Earlier by Police
- Seven Injured, One Dead in New Jersey Explosion
- Explosion and Injuries at New Jersey Condo Complex
- Debate Grows Over Public Administration of Narcan
- Over 30 Killed, 130 Wounded in Terror Attack in China
- One Dead, 30 Injured in Denver Pileup